What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Toddler Speak


Okay, Here's My Deal...


My oldest son is 3 and it is amazing ot me that we can have a pretty much complete conversation with him...his little brother is 2 months old and is just starting to coo and squeal and it just seems like yesterday his brother waws doing that.


My husband has been going through all kinds of test to find out what may be wrong with him medically. Two days ago he had a prcedure where he needed someone to drive him home, so both boys went to the sitter and we explained that the oldest had to help look after his little brother at the sitter because daddy had to go to the doctor. We went out to supper later and in the middle of it, he turned to my husband, put out his hands and asked, "Go doctor for Daddy?" My husband replied, "Daddy's tummy hurts and the doctor wants to see why." Which got our son to profess, "Oh, I see, Daddy." It was so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!