What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Strange Utterance



Okay, Here's My Deal...

First, WOW, two updates in one day. Crazy.

Second, here is a sentence I never in my life thought I would say, "Should we be concerned that there is blood dripping from our dog's penis?!" Yeah, had to ask my husband that when he came home from work for lunch today.

Come to find out, after a call to our vet, he is fine, we just need to get him scheduled to be fixed. Seems some large dogs can get such powerful erections that they actually pop a blood vessel. Of course, it would happen to our #$%^ing dog.

But, here is anohter utterance heard today...when my husband called the vet hetalkedto the receptionist and she said, seriously and honestly, "Sounds like you need to get him to see a vet."

Really? Gee, do you know how we could get ahold of one? As Bill Engvall, one of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour comedians might say, "Here's your sign!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!