What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Stormy Weather


Okay, Here's My Deal...
I know...that's not a penguin. There is usually a penguin for my graphic, but I thought this one suited my post well.
Today was one ofthose days. Our entire family took a nap at basically the same time today, not intentional, but it just worked out that way. So, we were sort of lumps on the couch like our cat was one day back in May.
Last night there were storms brewing around us, in fact we were under a tornado warning for a while, but nothing came of it but a littel rain. We usually have that happen--lots of threats of bad weather but then nothing materializes. What did materialize was a bit of a misunderstanding that turned into a big storm in the household, but with a little time and some talk today, that also blew over and was not a big deal in the end.
There are threats of more storms later in the week, but as I have said on here before, I will believe it when I see it...we just seem to get so burned by all of the threats of bad weather that never come through. Not that I necessarily want to see bad weather hit us, but I just get worried that something really bad will blow in one time and we won't take it too seriously.
Well, better go for now. The boys are all outside and I am in here being a computer dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!