What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Me and Mommy Day

Okay, Here's My Deal...

For the first time since I had my second son in April, he wnt to the sitter for the entire dayand I kept my older son at home with me for a "Me and Mommy Day." I am glad I did and I want to do it more often--at least once a week.

He slept in and then we played in his room for a while and then went to the park to play. He had fun and played with some other kids. Then we went to Burger King for chicken and "fry fries" with chocolate milk. When we got home, he watched Spongebob and then we went out and played in his little blow up pool and then when he got cold, we came in and watched more Spongebob and had a snack. Now, Daddy and little brother are home and we are all together again. Super day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!