What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Because I am a Nerd, That's Why



Okay, Here's My Deal...


As I wrote my last post just a few minutes ago my husband asked where and how I get all my penguin graphics--I seem to have one specific for each post.


Well, easy...I am a nerd and I used things like google image search and picsearch to find them. It started easily as I wanted some images to add to my stuff at school for my kids. I would find one and copy it and then not save it and have to do it again later...so I started to save them in a big file and now have them at my fingertips. I keep adding once in a while and will still search for more specific ones if none I have seem to fit.


Yeah, nerdy dork geek at your service!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!