What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Brother's Keeper


Okay, Here's My Deal...


Took our sons to the sitter tody for part of the day. I went to get them and my oldest, 3, had just fallen asleep...so I let him sleep and brought the 3 month old home to nurse and have mama time.
My husband then went to get the oldest after he got home and he was still sleeping, so he had to wake him up. He stood and catted with the sitter for a while as he held the boy. He said after a few minutes, he lifted his head and looked around, saying, "Where my baby brother go?" "Take brother home." He was just concerned about him. Daddy explained he had already gone...then wondered if he'd be honked off knowing I had been there and not taken him...but he didn't say anything--whew!
I wish I had been there to see the cuteness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!