What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Me Spongebob You Patrick



Okay, Here's My Deal...

It has become increasingly obvious that our son's creativity and imagination are blossoming nicely and I hope it continues. He has been telling us lately who he is and who we are. Spongebob and Patrick are the latest incarnations...he is Spongebob and we are Patrick It is cute and I hope he keeps this kind of thinking for a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!