What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Makes Sense to Him



Okay, Here's My Deal...

We put up new fire/carbon monixide detectors in the house. There is one in the kitchen...well, let's just say that even though we have cleaned the oven and scrubbed down the racks, there must still be some debris in the oven that is smoking when the oven is on because the last few times we have baked in it, mostly for pizzas, the alarm has gone off.

Te other night, my husband was in our oldest son's bedroom with him and I had soemthing in the oven--not a pizza--and the alarm went off. We have been trying to tell him waht the alarm was for, so when daddy asked him if he knew what the noise meant, in his innocent, honest 3 and a 1/2 year old reply, he said, "The pizza is done!"

How is that for cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!