What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dee Dee Dee


Okay, Here's My Deal...
If you have ever watched Carlos Mencia on Comedy Central, you know what my title sounds like when he says it. And, he says it to indicate when something or someone is, well, stupid. That was me today in my Algebra class and I actually said it and my kids laughed because I knew the reference.
I did a problem that used the formula d = rt to figure out how long it takes to get from Detroit to Cincinnatti...the answer was 5 hours. My Ohio friend will like this, by the way. A boy goes, "Five hours? Where is Cincinnatti?"
I said, "In Ohio, just like Detroit. Wait--Detroit's in Michigan. Ohio?!?! Geez, good thing I am not your geography teacher! Dee dee dee!!"
What a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!