What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Awwwww



Okay, Here's My Deal...

To appreciate this post, you kind of have to read the post prior. Go ahead--I'll grab a snack and wait.

Good, you're back. After my husband got done cleaning and then giving the baby a bath while I did dishes and played with the older one, I nursed and the baby fell asleep. My husband took both boys to lie down while I ironed and ate my nightly bowl of raisin bran and blogged.

So, I went in to check on them and almost cried when I opened the door. All three were sacked out in our son's bed...he on one side, my husband on the other with the baby on his chest. If I thought I could ahve done it without waking them up I would have taken a picture it was so adorable, especially compared to the scene we had a couple of hours earlier.

I woke my husband to see if he wanted me to take the baby and try to put him in the crib and he said he was fine for a little while longer. How awesome that my little guys ahve a daddy that loves to cuddle with them and would be a stay at home dad if we were in a position to afford it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!