What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Like Father Like Son



Okay, Here's My Deal...

In a week, I will go back to school for a new year. I basically have not been in my classroom since my maternity leave, except about three times to grab something I needed. I am also teaching an extra class this year, and have not made time to do any lesson plans for that class yet, so I decided to go in today to work and we took the boys to the sitter.

Well, of course the baby was already up. My husband took the baby and I got ready. Our oldest, 3, had gotten into our bed last night and was still crahsed out there. My husband started to talk to him and tell him it was time to get up and get ready. After a few proddings, he opened his eyes and rolled over only to shut them again. So, I talked to him and the same thing happened. My husband tried again and he sat up, sort of looked at us like, "What the he##?!?!" and then pulled the comfortor completely over his head and snuggled down.

I thought we were going to pee our pants because it was just so funny. My husband said that must have been what he looked like to his paretns growing up because he did the same exact thing to them. He got our digital camera and tried again and got a similar, but not so dramatic reaction from him. We then left him alone and about two minutes later he popped his head out all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed ready to face the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!