What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Can't Fool Him



Okay, Here's My Deal...

My oldest son is 3. Since he was about 2 1/2, we started giving him some of the chewable medicines like Dimetap instead of fighting him with the liquids. We started calling it "special candy" and he would gobble it right up. The past few times he has had a cough we have given him the disolving ones. The other night, my husband told him he needed to take his candy and our son said, "No, not that candy. Real candy." And he pointed to the bag of Smarties that I had bought as a stash for my desk drawer at school. He is a smart cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!