What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hot-N-Fluffy



Okay, Here's My Deal...

I really don't have too much to say right now as I need to get going and help my husband with tidying up the house, but really this entry is just to make him smile anyway. The title of this entry has become an inside joke between us. Hon, you make me smile and laugh at times when I really need to--you are awesome!!! Okay, the rest of you can quit gagging now...I am done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!