What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sad Commentary on Our Lives


Okay, Here's My Deal...
My oldest son, 3, and my husband went to another town for an errand last night. Then they weere going to Wal-Mart. My husband calls me and said, "Your son's world just got turned upside down>" I asked why and he said that they had pulled into parking lot of Wal-Mart and our son yelled, "It's green!!" He meant the color scheme of the store. It is a green Wal-Mart and the others he has been to are blue.
It is a sad state on your life when your preschooler knows that Wal-Mart is "supposed" to be blue...or when you pull into the parking lot and he says, "We're back!" We just spend too much time there, I guess. As I have said before, "Wal-Mart Wal-Mart, that's our store...we shop there because we're poor!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!