What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Grandma Tricky



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Our three year old son has gotten into watching my husband play on his Playstation 2. His favorite game right now is ssX Tricky, which is a snowboarding game.

Well, my mother-in-law has been playing the whole ssX Tricky series for a long time and when the boys at my house play, my husband tells our son that this certain character is the one that Grandma plays at her house. Today, while scrolling through the characters to choose from our son said, "Play Grandma Tricky!" That, of course, warranted a phone call to my mother-in-law. It was very cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!