What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sad Sad Life

Okay, Here's My Deal...

A few posts back I wrote about our 3 year old noticing a Wal-Mart was green and not blue like it was "supposed" to be. Well, last week, we were driving through town after paying our rent. No one was talking when out of the back seat we hear, "I want to go to Wal-Mart." My husband said, "It is too late and too far to go tonight." (the closest is 20 miles away and it was already 8 in the evening) "I want to go to Wal-Mart!!" our son cried out so sadly. Your life is sad when your preschooler is upset he can't go to Wal-Mart instead of being upset that he can't have a new toy or ice cream or something like that.

Today, we took him to the pediatrician and then we stopped at Hobby Lobby for my husband to look at chocolatier supplies (that is a whole different post for a different day). It is in the same little shopping center that Carlos O'Kelly's is in...but on a different side of the complex. As we drove in the parking lot, with Carlos sight unseen, our son goes, "I want to eat chips." "What?!" we asked. "I want to eat chips and cheese, please." It is also sad when your preschooler knows what restraunts are where even when he can't see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!