What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, October 05, 2007

P/T Conf Time


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Yesterday and the day before were parent teacher conferences for me. I have 49 kids in my two math classes...23 in sixth grade and I saw 20 parents & 26 in eighth grade and I saw 16 parents. That is a pretty good turnout, so I was happy. I also do the gifted ed for my building and I saw a big number of those parents as well. Usually, my conferences go well because I have a high caliber of student as my math classes are the accelerated ones and then the gifted kids. But, I remember the days of being a full time regular ed teacher and having some fothe not so pleasant conversations....uugghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!