What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Springer Episode

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Well, not really. See, there are things happening in my life right now that I can't even begin to write about here. It is a matter of respect and letting someone else in the situation have some dignity.

But let me just say that if these things were not happening ot me right now and I was experiencing it firsthand, I would swear I was watching a taping of the Jerry Springer Show. Or that I was on an episode of Punk'd. It is that weird, bizarre and surreal.

My Miami of Ohio friend, I will need to fill you in on the unbelievable details soon. You will not believe it, believe me!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!