What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Usual Suspects


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Just sort of feeling blah at the moment.
Nothing in particular causing it, I guess--just the usual being tired, feeling behind on getting papers in the computer at school, honked off at my study hall kids, behind on housework, stressed about the situation I wrote about last, worried about a medical procedure my mom is having in a few days,--nothing huge, but little things piling on together.
That is all, I guess. More later, I am sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise I have not fallen in or anything...I will give you a call next week when I hope to have a chance to breathe again. Things have been nuts here. I am anxious to hear about the Springer show.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!