What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dark-N-Saucy












Okay, Here's My Deal...


A few posts back, I wrote about Hot-N-Fluffy basically to make my husband smile because it is an inside joke. It had to do with a comedian who is rather large and he said he told women to think of him as hot and fluffy. Since I am chunky, or rather, fluffy myself, well, I cracked up. I joked and said that could be a website for guys that like large women: http://www.hot-n-fluffy.com/


Well, today when we picked up the boys at the sitter's, she and I were talking about the new cinnamon wheat thins and the cinnamon sun chips. We both like them and I said that I liked the garden salsa the best. My husband turned around and said, "What did you say? Dark and saucy?!" The sitter cracked up and asked, "Is that what she calls you? Dark and Saucy?" So, I guess the companion site to mine would be: http://www.dark-n-saucy.com/


Anyway, I am sure that name will stick with him for a while with the sitter. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!