What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Let the Glutony Begin


Okay, Here's My Deal...
This particular penguin is most likely what I will look like come January. The annual glutony has begun in my school's office. There are treats galore for the Christmas season and it is just a graze-fest all of December.
Add to that my husband's new venture into the confectionary world (tonight it was Oreo truffles...a few days ago it was carmel cups...I love that man.) and trying to perfect his techniques and recipes and there I will be.
Tonight, I even took a spoon and got a dip into the carmel sauce just because. My husband asked my why I did it and I said, "Because it looked good." I disappointed him because my usual response to a question like that involving food is, "Because I'm FAT."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!