What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Picture This






Okay, Here's My Deal...

Yesterday, we took the boys to the mall to see Santa. We were hoping tath neither one of htem, 3 1/2 and 8 months, would freak out. They didn't, although the oldest was a little shy and Santa had a hard time hearing him. I videoed and they got pictures taken. We ordered the samllest package and then sat down to look at the prints before going on to JC Penney to look for gloves for the oldest.

We got home and I asked my husband where the pictures were so that I could look at them better and scan them into hte computer to share. He couldn't find them and went out to the vanto get them. Came in and he said they were not there. We called the mall and asked them to look for them and they did, but could not find them. My husband decided to brave the snow storm we were having and go look himself. No luck. He even went back to Santa's workshop to see if they could reprint them if he paid again, but she had already deleted them.

We were disappointed, but thankful we had at least taken the video. We knew we could get the pictures redone, but it would not be the same.

This morning, the phone rang and it was JC Penney. Someone had found the pictures in the store and turned them into lost and found!!!!! We are very excited. I am even going to write a letter to the editor of hte paper thanking whoever found them and turned them in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!