What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Root of the Problem




Okay, Here's My Deal...
I went to my dentist today. Wish I hadn't...because now, tomorrow I have to go to another dentist and have not one, but TWO root canals. So, when I told my principal I ahd to take the day off and told him the deal, he asked where I was going to have it done and I told him and he asked, "Is it the lady?" and I said I thought so and he just looked at me and said, "Oh, well, good luck." I looked at him and said he couldn't just say that and leave me hanging.
Seems he went to her for a root canal recently and he said even though he felt no pain and she was personable and attractive (whatever that has to do with the procedure...) he was worse off than he was before. He had gone back to his dentist and now has to be refered to another doctor to fix what is wrong. Yeah, that made me feel so much better.
Hopefully, I won't be on here in a day or two telling about my horrible visit. I am praying that there is another woman in the practice and she will be my doctor. Oh, well, it is what it is and this too shall pass. Do I sound convincing to you? Didn't think so...I don't to me, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!