What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Back in the Saddle, Err Minivan



Okay, Here's My Deal...

It is the morning of our departure back to Iowa from NC. It is sad, honestly, but also honestly, like any trip, it will be good to be back home again.

The boys have had great fun and they have been great fun for the grandparents and aunts/uncles, too. My husband and I have had fun, too. Well, there is one night I hated, but it is over now. Enough said.

We even got two, count them TWO dates nights out without the boys. It was nice for both of us to eat with both hands at the same time!!

Packing has begun and I know that the tearfest will begin long before we get on the road. I think it will be especially hard on the 3 1/2 year old this year...particualarly after we get home and he starts to miss everyone.

Better go and help pack. Will update when were are back in Iowa and in the snow and cold...brrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!