What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Eating Fool


Okay, Here's My Deal...
As I sit here, holding my 9 month old and listening to him gnaw on a piece Zweibeck toast, am excited to see him eating a lot of new things. He's had all of the yellow veggies of babyfood and most of the green. He has had some of the fruits, but doesn't seem too partial to any. He had had beef and gravy babyfood and liked that. He likes Cheerios and the fruit and veggie puffs that disolve in his mouth. He had spaghetti noodles, plain, the other day and some mashed potatoes w/o gravy from KFC. He has also had those biter biscuits.Not bad for only having two teeth fully in and one popping out of the surface and two more getting close!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!