What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To Go or Not to Go


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Did you ever have to make a decision where you knew in your gut--even though others tried to reassure you otherwise--that no matter what choice you make, it won't be the right one? Yeah, that is me right now.
I have done all of the things that I have told others to do in this same situation:
  1. get all the facts
  2. make a pro and con list
  3. talk to others
  4. pray over it
  5. sleep on it
  6. stop thinking for a while
and nothing has helped. Here I sit, decisionless. No matter what i do, I will feel like i ahve either let my in-laws down, my husband down, my kids down or myself down. Sometimes thinking you would do what is best in the long run risks upsetting those around you in the here and now. It is so tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!