What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Shove and Park


Okay, Here's My Deal...
I think I have witnessed a lot of silly things in my life, but yesterday at Wal-Mart took the cake. Actually, we were in the parking lot and not the store. We had pulled in and were looking for a spot to park. We turned down one of the parking isles and saw a van sort of turned like it might be wanting to park there, except it was not moving.
I aked my husband, "What is the deal with the van?" and he said, "Don't know." and I said, "Oh, part of the cart return thing is in their way."
Just then, a herd of people--okay, three or four--jumped out ofthe van and started to try and shove the cart return thing out of the way. Now, mind you, there were many other spots to park close by, but boy howdy they must have really wanted THAT spot.
We laughed at them and wondered how long it would be before they either moved it or just gave up. Some people are just determined...and weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!