What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And the Chase is On!



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Last night we entered a new era with our boys. The oldest, 3 1/2, was pushing around one of his trucks and going around the house--there is a big circle he can run that starts in the living room through the kitchen into one bedroom through the bathroom out a second bedroom back into the living room--anyway, he can get going pretty fast.

After about two laps, his little brother, 8 months, decided he wanted in on the action, so he began to crawl as fastas he could to try and keep up. Of course, his brother lapped him about 3 times before he completed one circuit, but he was having a hey day while he did it. They went on like that for quite a while. It was fun for both of them...but the poor little guy has callouses on his knees even though he was wearing pants.

This is just the beginning of things to come. It will be nuts around this house in about 6-8 months when the youngest has fully mastered walking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!