What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hard To Do


Okay, Here's My Deal...
We are supposed to get a bookoo amount of snow tonight and I thought it would be a good night to make soup. So, I go to the store and get an extra gallon of milk in case we get snowed in and stuff for a simple turkey noodle soup: a turkey breast tenderloin, frozen noodles, carrots, celery, broth.
I went home and vacuumed, put in a load of laundry and went to unload my stuff from the store befroe I went ot the dentist and found that it was going to be hard for me to make my turkey noodle soup because---I left the bag with the turkey and the noodles at the store!!!
So, after my appointment, I went back to the store, showed them my receipt and got replacements. What a dumba$$...which in this house is pronounced doo-mahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!