What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A New Name


Okay, Here's My Deal...
The penguin you see in the picture is made from vegetables. I thought it was a good picture for my story. There is an animated children's series called Veggietales that is Christian in nature and it features these vegetables in stories that teach moral lessons and encourage Biblical values. The stories are introduced by Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber, or as my almost 4 year old son calls him, Larry the Coomonger!! I just love that. That's all I got--a funny kid mispronounciation story. Not much going on right now in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!