What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's 10:00...Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?


Okay, Here's My Deal...
When I was a kid,when the 10 o'clock news came on, there was a voice over that asked if you knew where your kids are. Well, the other night, neither me or my husband could have answered that question. I was in one room and he in another. For some reason, I began to wonder where our 10 month old was. I walked into the kitchen to find him soaking wet and having a blast playing in the cat's water bowl, splashing and laughing. While it was a little gross that he was in the water, it was so cute to see the look on his face--almost like he knew he had been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to--I had to laugh as I picked him up to go clean him off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!