What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oh, My

Okay, Here's My Deal...
Today, we had to make an unexpected roadtrip about 2 1/2 hours north. While we were on the road, we saw many rafters of turkeys (I did not make this up...google animal groups and you will find that a group of turkeys is called a rafter...seriously) out in the snow covered fields. We also saw many many hawks, one bald eagle, three pheasants (they could have been a brood...which is a family of pheasants...seriously) and about 5 deer in a field.
I guess that is not so exciting, but I thought it was just strange that we saw such an ecclectic assortment of critters all in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!