What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Babies and Cats


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Babies and cats amaze me. It's almost like they can make their backbones disappear at will. Today, we were in Wal-Mart (if you are a regular reader of my blog, I know that shocks you) and I look down and here is our ten month old, riding in the very front of the cart in the little basket, out light a light all contorted with his neck bent in a way that I thought looked so painful, but he seemed content. We have all seen babies asleep in the most weird positions.
Then there is the "I-love-to-hang-my-head-upside-down" thing. Our oldest, soon to be 4 year old, used to love sitting in the cart and arching his back so he was looking at everything upside down in the cart forever. He'd come up once in a while to get the blood back down and then he'd go right back down. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!