What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Burnin' Down the House


Okay, Here's My Deal...
My house smells like burnt BBQ. I guess my husbnad found out that sometimes things catch fire in the microwave. He was heating up a honey BBQ chicken thing in the micro on a paper towel and after just a minute or so smelled something, looked and saw smoke pouring out of the bottom of the door. He opened it and could not see the chicken. It was crazy he said. So now there is an aroma to the house that is very distinct...it will eventually go away, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!