What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Junior Doctor


Okay, Here's My Deal...
A cold has invaded our home. My husband has been hit the hardest so far and he stayed home from work today to try and recoup. Our oldest son was sleeping hard when I was almost ready to go and already ahd the youngest ready. So, my husband said he could stay home with him for the day. When I got home my husband said that during the day our son had been eating some goldfish crackers when he came up to my husband and said, "Here you go, Daddy, goldfish make you feel better." and then gave him a big old bearhug. How sweet is that? He is just so awesome for almost 4. Since I found out I have gallstones, I have been tryingto eat lots of fruits and veggies and whole grains, so I have been packng my lunch for school. Each night when we get home, he checks my bag to make sure that I have eaten all of my lunch..."You need to eat you lunch to get strong and get big muscles." Gee, do you think that he has heard that somewhere before?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!