What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Going Around


Okay, Here's My Deal...


It is here. The creeping crud that is going around is here in our house. It began with my husband, who is going to the doctor tomorrow. I began a day or so ago. Our almost 4 year old is just getting the cough and our 10 month old is now coughing. You can tell it is that time of year for this stuff because in the halls and classrooms of school you can hear students and staff coughing and crouping. Absences are getting a little higher, too. Hopefully it will pass rather quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!