What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Can You Mumble a Few Bars?

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tonight I got a big kick out of my almost 4 year old son. We were coming home from the sitter and he was watching a DVD. The theme song came on and he has seen it so often that he has memorized it, in a totally preschooler kind of way. He sang along, mostly mumbling the words as best he could, but always managing to say the last word or two in perfect sync and clarity. It was just so sweet and cute. It amde me think of how just such a short time ago we were encouraging him to say his first word, just as we are out almost one year old now. It is crazy how time flies.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!