What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spiritual Mutt

Okay, Here's My Deal...

My pastor today talked about being a spiritual mutt. He said that he had been baptised one thing, confirmed another, went to a charasmatic college, got married in a full gospel church and had performed in almost every kind of church imaginable.

I can relate to that. I was Catholic, then Catholic Light and then I called myself a recovering Catholic. I spent time reserching the LDS Church so that I could try and win over their missionaries for Christ. I was married by a reformed minister to a Baptist. Each of those experiences, plus others, contributed to who I am today as a spiritual being. I am proud to say that I am a born again Christian...not too right wing conservative, but not really left wing libral...sort of a happy medium.

The graphic I picked to day is a sketch of a monkquin...a hybrid of a pengiun and monkey. That was about the best thing I could find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!