What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Quesa-Diva

Okay, Here's My Deal...
This entry is dedicated to my husband, who said the phrase, "That is blogworthy!" And I agreed.
This entry also requires some background information.
Several years ago, my husband and I were at taco John's eating and a man came in and said to the girl behind the counter, "So what is that quasydilla thing you have advertised on the sign out there?" The way he pronounced it just cracked us up!! We joke about it all the time.
Okay, tonight, we were at Applebee's for supper and I had the quesadillas. Well, the last time I went to Carlos O'Kelly's I had the quesadillas. And, somehwere else we went, I had them, too. When we left the restraurant tonight I said I was glad that I got the cheese ones and not the ones with the chicken because it was just the right amount of food. I added, that I had become quite the quesadilla hound lately and my husband said, "Quasydilla?" I laughed--then he said, "You are a regular Quesa-DIVA!!" We laughed and that is when he said that is was blogworthy.
Well, it was funny to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!