What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Quadruple Check

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Today I managed to do what I set out to do, it was nice because I was still off for Easter and I took the boys to the sitter and still managed to get them a little early:

  • I went to school and got some stuff done for tomorrow.
  • I went to the doctor and got my med dose upped.
  • I went to see my pastor.
  • I called my couselor and got an appointment...unfortunately, I have to wait 2 weeks, but that doesn't even bother me too much because by then I will most likely know more.

So, even though I am still trying to sift through stuff, I feel just slightly more grounded. I got some good perspective from my pastor about things. I just don't want to get into too many details because when I do things like that, I tend to get wrapped up in them and right now that does not need to be my focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!