What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New World Record


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Every once in a while it is good to get the old ticker going good. Yesterday was one of those days for me. About 5:10a.m. our oldest son cried out for daddy, so my husband went to his room and laid with him. About 10 minutes later, the baby was crying, so I got up and he nursed and I was back in bed at 5:45. I thought, to lay here for another half hour before my alarm goes off will be good. Next thing I know, I open my eyes, lay there for a minute thinking, "Gee, it is awfully brigh in here." I roll over, look at the clock and see 7:35...expecting to see 6:15, and knowing I have to be at school by 8:00, threw me into panic mode. I flew out of bed, went to our sons room and told my husband, "It's 20 til 8, I didn't set my alarm!!" He said, "Go, do what you need to do, I got the boys!!" Luckily I had ironed the night before, and ddin't need to pack a lunch, so I washed my hair, brushed my teeth, blew my hair semi dry, got dressed, grabbed a Slimfast and was out the door by 7:50. I managed to even have time to stop at the gas station and get a cup of ice and amke it to school by 7:58!! I was impressed with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!