What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Old New Wardrobe




Okay, Here's My Deal...
I am admittedly chunky. Been that way for a long time. However...since I had my second son, and have been nursing, I have dropped a pounds. Also, since I found out that I have gallstones I have been eating a lot better and that has also helped. I am seeing numbers on the scale that I have not seen in a long time. I am wearing clothes that I have not worn in a long time. Evidently it is starting to show because I am getting compliments at school from many different people. That is sure good for the confidence and and it helps to encourage me to continue to make changes to help the process along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!