What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Deal Come True

Okay, Here's My Deal..

I have been wating for something to happen for a long time and it finally has. I was so excited when I heard about it that if you saw the video surveilance tape from my school on Friday, you'd wonder what I had smoked earlier--I literally did the happy dance in the hall. A sort of one-too-many-Bloody-Mary-meets-Elaine-from-Seinfeld-on-acid-cabbage-patch attempt. Not pretty, but hearfelt and sincere.

You see, my arch nemesis is no longer in power...in fact rumor has it that he is even retiring. Yes, Wild Bill, as I often call him (which is nicer than a$$ which is how I usually refer to him) the department chair from the high school in my district is no longer the chair and this semester he is no longer exclusively teaching the honors classes--where he bullies and humiliates students so much that he ends up with anywhere from 2-7 kids after starting with as many as 20--but has to teach some of the lower level classes. I have been waiting for this day to come for most of my career. I can't believe that it is really happening. Some words to express my feelings:

  • Awesome
  • Excellent
  • Booh-Yah
  • Cool
  • Wooooo-Hooooo
  • Dy-No-Mite
  • Fantastic
  • Duuuude!!
  • Yeah, Baby
  • Exciting
  • Rockin'
  • Shuuuut UP

Okay, I guess you can see that I am pleased to see this happen. Or was I too subtle?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!