What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chip Madness


Okay, Here's My Deal...
Ever since I found out I have gallstones (which, by the way, means I will be having my gallbladder out in about a month) I have been trying to be preemptive and eating better to try and ward off nay attacks. High fiber, low fat...lots of veggies and fruits--apples, grapes, cucumbers, carrots, pears, whole grains--raisin bran, wheat bread, brown rice, crackers, tuna--packed in water and drinking lots of water water water. Well, I have been experimenting with baking my own snack chips made from tortillas--first I tried whole wheat ones with cinnamon and some with Parmesan cheese...awesome! Tonight I tried corn tortillas with just salt and some with Parmesan...they were good, but chewy. I need to bake them longer next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!