What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hoops



Okay, Here's My Deal...
It is amazing how many hoops you have to jump through, mountains you have to scale and stuff you have to sift through to even make an attempt to find a job these days. Gone are the days of a simple resume and cover letter. Now it is form after form of info that is often the same but in a different format on a different page. There are personal references, professional references, references from disinterested parties...almost everything short of a DNA sample--which, I guess in some cases might be required. But, in a way, I can understand it in the world we live in today. But still is frustrating when you are going through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!