What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Little Blessings


Okay, Here's My Deal...

I have to admit, as I am sure most parents do, that sometimes my kids drive me crazy. Love them like nothing else in the world, but some circumstances and days just put you right on your last nerve. However, then comes those precious moments that melt your heart and make you swear to yourself that you will never feel negative about or with them again. Of course, you do, that is just natural and if anyone says they never wanted to just get away from the kids for just half an hour, they are lying.

It is particularly during times that are stressful or hard to deal with that kids can be such blessings and not even know it...that is what is awesome about their innocence and youth. I mean, things have been better in my life and the lives of those in my family than they are right now, so I am a little on edge. But knowing that I have two little angels that I have to take care of and to love and to be strong for, somehow makes it a little easier.

The grins and shrieks from my almost year old over the smallest things that to him are so incredibly huge just melt my heart. The imagination and creativity that my almost four year old has right now just makes me yearn for more of that in myself.

Wouldn't be without my kids--good, bad or ugly--for anything in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!