What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Shh...

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I know, another update so quicky. This really is sort of silly and you may wonder why I am doing it here instead of by e-mail to the persons I am really addressing this to. Well, just in case those that are the intended readers of this entry have not read my recent entries about my dad, then I don't want to raise their curiosity or attention by e-mailing them and pointing it out.

Okay, on to the deal...if you are a member of my blood family or a friend of my parents who might see them in the community or have professional contact with them, PLEASE PLEASE do NOT say anything to them that I have mentioned it here. They have told no one except my brother and his wife, me and my husband and his bosses at work. They are not trying to be secretive on purpose...well, yeah, they are...they just want to wait until all the testing the doctors want to have done is done and results are back and decisions have been made.

I would just delete the entries, but with my luck, someone would have already read them. I know, this is all so weird, but if you know my family, it goes wtih the territory. And, I mean that in the most loving way. Really, it honestly is not sarcasm--which I never ever use anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!