What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Adventures of MuttDuck and the DNR K9


Okay, Here's My Deal...


Yesterday, my husband came home from work and said he had just witnessed a dog chasing a duck. He said that a duck had been hanging out in front of his hotel and was trying to come in whenever guests came in and out. One of the people who worked there named it Matilda. Another lady was calling it Frank.


They decided to call the DNR (Dept. of Natural Resources) to see about coming to get the duck. When he got there, he said that it was just a plain old "muttduck" from a farm. The reason it was not flying away was that its wings were clipped. He said that his dog would have a blast chasing it...so he let the dog out and the chase was on. He chased it into the water standing in the ditch and they'd go for a while, the duck would go QUACK and then disappear under the water only to emerge somewhere else. This continued for a while until another lady came out and said she would take it to her farm, so the guy called off the dog and left.


I might just have paid some good money to see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!