What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

When it Pours, He Reigns

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Yeah, I know that the saying usually goes, "When it rains, it pours."

Well, right now with so many things going on in our lives and the lives of the people around us, I have to remember this modified version of, "When it pours, He reigns." He, of course, in case you don't know Him, is Jesus.

I know that God did not do any of these things to me or to the people around me. For some reason, He is allowing these things to happen. There is a greater good even if I can't see it right now. I may not see it until the very end--or the very beginning, rather--when I am before Him in Heaven.

As tempting as it is to blame or to be negative, I have to try and stay focused on good things and enjoy the time that is here and now nad let tomorrow be just what is...another day and another chance to live my life as He would want me to. Is that easy? Of course not. I am not pretending that it will be. But I have to believe that my faith and His love will bring me and the other people affected by these things through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hI am sorry I missed your call...I just checked messages and heard it - too late to call back. I will try to catch you tomorrow. In the meantime, know that I am praying for you and the family!

OHIO

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!