What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Under the Knife

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tomorrow is my gallbladder surgery. Bright and early. Honestly, I am a little bit nervous. Not so much about the actual surgery, but my recovery. And, it really isn't about me, actually.

I just worry so much that something is going to happen with my dad while I am recovering and I won't be able to help my mom like I should. I know it is silly, but I can't shake it from my gut. But I can't put it off...I am having more trouble with it.

I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off today at school trying to get everything ready for my sub. It didn't help that our computers were down for most of the morning and then one of the things that I really needed to get into was down all day and I didn't get it done.

Well, that is it for now...need to get some rest because I have to be at the hospital at 7 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!